Friday, September 25, 2009

Remote Post: Cafe Madu w Yuko

09-25 cafe madu
It's not very often I get told that friends have been counting the days till they see me. It's really quite heartwarming, though I guess it comes with the territory of being away most of the time. And so after being in Tokyo for nearly 5 days, I finally get to see my dear old friend Yuko. We meet and spend hours at one of our favorite record shops, and decide to find some place to eat nearby. Cafe Madu, a French inspired cafe, had a nice lunch special for about $10, which included a small salad, a main dish (stewed pork belly in red wine sauce), a small dessert, and tea or coffee (iced or hot). Nothing special, but totally just fine and a pretty good deal, I think.
Cafe Madu, 1F Scene Akira 5-8-1 Minami Aoyama, Minatoku Tokyo

No comments: