Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Swich

02-05 Swich02-05 Swich
Swich has been on our list ever since Michael wrote about it on his site but we just never find the right excuse to be in the neighborhood. Until today! We stood in front of the extensive pressed sandwich menu for a very long time before deciding upon the Trojan Horse and the Cuban. The addition of tzatziki (yogurt/ cucumber sauce) to the Trojan Horse gave it just the right amount of tang, we quite enjoyed it. The Cuban could have been better, the marinated pork was barely discernible. All in all worth trying again, if we ever make it up that way again.
Swich, 104 8th Avenue btwn 15th and 16th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the Cuban, I've had it a couple times (many months ago) without much issue, but I also don't have anything to compare it with Cuban wise. Since I started working in your area I haven't had the chance to get back to Swich until last weekend. I had one of my favs which was the Thanksgiving Everyday. Unfortunately the bread didn't have too many cranberries which made it taste a little plain.

Funny how we haven't had lunch yet eh?